Hey guys! Welcome back. I love seeing people’s routines. This is my second semester of my second year of college and I’ve never had a routine. So making one was super fun. I hope you enjoy this. If you are a guy, some of these steps won’t apply to you and I’m sorry. But anyway these are both of my routines. I hope you enjoy!
The time that I get up fluctuates. I don’t know my schedule yet, so I won’t be including times. But all the steps are in order as they will happen.
- Make bed. I always start by making my bed. It doesn’t take long and it really makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something even if it is super simple. It’s a great way to start my day and makes my room look a little cleaner.
- Wash face/brush teeth. These are things that most people do when they get up. I think they are important and they help wake me up in the morning.
- Shower. I only shower in the mornings on Tuesday and Friday because those are the days I wash my hair. I let it dry and breathe throughout the day and I straighten it when I get back to my room in the afternoon.
- Makeup. I do my makeup while I drank my coffee. I love makeup and it’s one of my favorite parts of my day.
- Get dressed. This is also the time I put deodorant, lotion, and perfume on.
- Breakfast. I usually eat in the dining hall, so I take my stuff with me.
This changes sometimes depending on what I have to do.
- Change into comfy clothes. This helps me relax and I get more work done this way.
- Take a break. This is usually only 30 minutes. I try to limit myself or else I will take my break the whole afternoon.
- Homework. I try to get as much as I can done without a break. I do my homework in my dorm because working around other people makes me a little anxious. If needed I take a 10-15 minute break. I don’t schedule my breaks because I feel like sometimes I really need one before it is scheduled and sometimes when that break comes I don’t need it. So I use my judgement on this one.
- Dinner. Dinner sometimes comes during homework, depending on how much I have to do.
- Take makeup off.
- Wash face.
- Take shower. Only on days that I don’t do it in the morning. I just wash my body.
- Brush teeth.
- Clean up/Relax. This is where I will clean up and straighten my dorm. I’ll wash any dishes I’ve used, pick up trash, fix my makeup, and get my things ready for the morning. Whatever time I have left in my hour I will watch Netflix or YouTube.
And then it’s time for bed. I hope you enjoyed this. If you have a routine posted or post one of your own be sure to comment below so I can check it out. Please remember to like this and follow if you are not already. I will see you next time!